Simple practices for Stress Relief, Improved Health, Mental Clarity and Inner Peace.
Start here your Mindfulness Journey!
Life can be stressful, hectic and exhausting – but it doesn’t have to be this way… Mindfulness reveals a set of simple yet powerful practices that you can incorporate into daily life to help you break the cycle of anxiety, stress and unhappiness.
Join this grounded and hands-on course that uses clear language and step-by step guidance to show you how to start meditating and practice mindfulness in the mist of your busy life.
Topics covered in the course include:
- The theory, practical aspects, and scientifically proven benefits of mindfulness and mindful meditation
- Latest discoveries and knowledge about the human brain and mind from the fields of neuroscience and modern psychology
- Simple and effective strategies for dealing with “busy monkey minds” and other common challenges in meditation
- How to work with thoughts and feelings
- How meditation can help you cultivate wholesome qualities of the mind: compassion, generosity, altruism, and friendliness
- How to work with meditation in order to find benefits from it in your life, how to incorporate short simple practices into your daily life – for example mindful eating
- Three cornerstone meditations for your practice: Mindfulness of Breathing, Sounds and Thoughts, and Befriending (loving kindness) meditation. You will receive audio recorded practices with all these 3 practices
- Time for sharing and questions.
Two Part Program
27th of April and 4th of May. Participation is required for both sessions
Time: 7.30 – 9.30pm
Location: Höschgasse 38, 8008 Zurich (ring at AWCZ door)
Cost: including audio guided meditations and handouts