MBSR is a structured complementary medicine program that consists of 2h – 2h 30min sessions once per week for 8 weeks plus a half-day retreat during a weekend day.
This highly experiential, participatory and practical course involves:
– Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
– Gentle stretching and mindful yoga
– Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
– Daily home assignments (aprox. 45min daily)
– Handouts and audio guided meditations.
Dates: 11th of January – 8th of March (no class on 15th of February)
Retreat Day: 28th of January from 10.00am – 3.30pm
Cost: Early-bird price (valid up to 2 weeks before the event): 800chf, including weekly handouts and audio guided meditations.
Regular price: 880chf.
The cost of the program is partially covered by some Swiss Health Insurances.
Read more about the program.