Are you striving for a deeper sense of peace and quiet inside yourself?
Do you sometimes find it difficult to focus and feel agitated or restless?
Do you struggle with disturbing thoughts and emotions?
Have you recently experienced stress, anxiety, or tiredness? Are you dealing with chronic pain?
The MBSR Intensive program will teach you how to access and cultivate your inner resources and to find greater balance, peace of mind, and well-being.
Mindfulness Intensive 7-Day Program
Date: November 2016 – tbd
Location: gesundheitspraxis enge, alfred-escherstrasse 36, 8002 Zurich –
The program is quite intense so it is recommended that you create some space in your life and allow yourself to fully immerse yourself in this program. The course is taught in English and does not require any experience in Mindfulness or Meditation.
Early-bird price (valid up to 10 days before the event): 800chf, including:
– Handouts and audio guided meditations
– A 100 CHF voucher for 5 Drop-In Mindfulness Meditation Classes that can be used by end 2016
Regular price: 880chf. The cost of the program is partially covered by some Swiss Health Insurances.
The intensive MBSR program is based on the 8-week Stress Reduction Program and is offered for those who may not be able to participate in the traditional 8-week course. Read more about the traditional 8-week program
This highly experiential, participatory, and practical course involves:
– Mindfulness science
– Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
– Gentle stretching and mindful yoga
– Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
– Contemplation and reflection (reading poetry, creative practices)
– Handouts and audio guided meditations.
Check MBSR FAQ page.
My grateful thanks for your MBSR course. It really helped me to have another look at my life and my environment. I take more distance, judge less, and am trying generally to be more mindful. It requires a more focused attention, and it helps! So thanks again. - Sophie, November 2014
Read more testimonials.
The MBSR curriculum includes:
– Becoming aware of the automatic pilot
– Creating space for new choices and possibilities
– Being at home in one’s body
– Stress and Mindfulness
– Approaching negative thoughts patterns
– Working with difficult emotions
– Communicating with presence
– Mindful living.
Mindfulness practices and exercises include:
– Mindfulness of breathing
– Body Scan meditation
– Sitting meditation
– Mindful yoga
– Mindful eating
– Mindful communication
– Compassion and loving-kindness meditation
Plus informal practices that accompany the whole program.
Who should attend:
People participate for reasons as diverse as…
– Stress: job, family or financial
– Chronic pain and illness
– Anxiety and fatigue
– Sleep disturbances
– Pro active behavior to improve one’s quality of life and well-being
– The desire to live life more fully and to be equipped with strategies and tools for stress prevention.
Learning and benefits:
Those completing these programs consistently demonstrate long-lasting improvements such as:
– Improved health-related quality of life
– Improved emotion regulation, reduced anxiety & depression, enhanced self-esteem
– Reduced chronic pain and physical distress
– Improved productivity and efficiency
– Improved attention skills and learning abilities
– Peace of mind and happiness.