Meditative and self-reflection practices designed to bring clarity, energy and peace
A Mental Spa Day designed just for you!
Who are you without all the distractions around? Are you ready to look deeply inside yourself?
• A step-by-step introduction and orientation for the day
• Breathing – simple exercises to restore natural breathing
• Mindfulness meditation practices and techniques
• Befriending (Compassion Mindfulness Meditation)
• Mindful eating: slow down, savour, and enjoy the food
• Light movement and stretching exercises
• Time for reflection
• Sharing and questions at the end of the program
All practices are guided. Cushions and mats are available. No previous experience needed. A light lunch is included in the program
Watch a short video about the retreat:
Silence is required for participants during the whole retreat. This will help the mind to calm down and deepen the meditative process.
Cost: 140 CHF – including a light lunch.
The problem with listening, of course, is that we don't. There's too much noise going on in our heads, so we never hear anything. The inner conversation simply never stops. It can be our voice or whatever voices we want to supply, but it's a constant racket. In the same way we don't see, and in the same way we don't feel, we don't touch, we don't taste. Phillip Glass