Mindfulness offers the opportunity for cultivating attention, compassion, and well-being not only in the students, but also in teachers themselves.
The benefits of mindfulness in educational settings
- Increases responsiveness to students’ needs.
- Supports stress management and stress reduction.
- Enhances classroom climate.
- Strengthens attention and concentration.
- Reduces anxiety before testing.
- Improves memory and stress resilience.
- Improves classroom participation.
- Enhances social and emotional learning.