MBSR is a structured complementary medicine program that consists of 2h – 2h 30min sessions once per week for 8 weeks plus a half-day retreat during a weekend day.
This highly experiential, participatory and practical course involves:
– Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
– Gentle stretching and mindful yoga
– Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
– Daily home assignments (aprox. 45min daily)
– Handouts and audio guided meditations.
Dates: 5th of April – 31st of May (no class on 19t of April)
Retreat Day: 6th of May from 10.00 to 15.30
Cost: includes weekly handouts, audio guided meditations, 8 sessions of 2h30min, retreat day, support in case you miss a class.
Early-bird price (valid up to 2 weeks before the event): 820chf, including weekly handouts and audio guided meditations.
Regular price: 880chf.
The cost of the program is partially covered by some Swiss Health Insurances.
Read more about the program.